TEN Learning Consultant
(a) Content development
- Developing topics, content and activities for individual teacher development sessions to be conducted through the first year of the fellowship.
- Create a facilitators’ manual and a participants’ manual with the content above.
- Outline intended outcomes/objectives for each learning session in the manuals.
- Design methods to accomplish intended outcomes/objectives.
- Sequence material for fellowship onboarding and teacher professional development.
(b) Training and ongoing support
- Train/coach Learning and Development lead on building and supporting a teachers’ community of practice.
- Conduct three follow up sessions with the Learning and Development lead within the first six months of fellowship roll out to determine:
(i) Progress of implementation of the teachers’ fellowship training curriculum and teachers’ community of practice.
(ii) Any challenges encountered during implementation of the curriculum and assist in designing solutions.
Please send detailed CV, highlighting previous similar work done to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 24.09.2020, 5 P.M EAT